- Price: $425,000 US/Per Share – 10% Ownership of Company. (2 Shares Available = 20%).
- Rental Rates: $11,500 US- $21,000 Us/week (seasonal). Minimal 4 nights $2,357/night avg.
- Status: Weekly Rental “Entire Island Only”
- Type: Single Family Private Island Villa – Fractional Ownership
- Size: 5BR/6BTH + Staff House. (Sleeps Up To 14)
- Space: 7,000 sq.ft. – Living Area, 8,061 sq.ft. – Total
- Island: 1.5 Acre
- Location: 3/4 of a mile south of Placencia Village Point
- I.D.# I01
- MLS# 1451
“Little Harvest Caye” – Very profitable business with 95% occupancy rate for 2017 & same projected for 2018. This Exclusive Private Island is located only 3/4 mile south of Placencia Village point. This private Island luxury villa will be by far the most elegant Island in the area. Fractional ownership shares (total 10 shares only) are being offered for sale at a most reasonable price considering the high-end value of the Island Villa.
The Island opened in January 15 2016. Each share holder will have the option of use or rent their 5 weeks per share per year. Rental rates $11,500 – $21,000 US / week. A-1 location and very good investment!. The Island offers connected municipal water and will have split solar A/C units throughout, special back up generator, and all imported high-end stainless steel appliances and furniture, two boats and mainland golf carts. This very special Island is 4 feet in elevation above sea level and sits on 1.5 Acres. Will have a docking pier, swimming pool and “exceptional 360 degree views” of the Placencia Boat Harbor, Eastern Islands, Peninsula Lagoon, Maya Mountains and the Norwegian Cruse Line’s 90 Acre Harvest Caye Island /Cruise Ships located only 2 miles south. “Very Special Views All In One Location”.
This Island Villa is a very unique holding and will only increase in value. Project has DOE/CBA approval. Construction pictures will be update regularly. Stories – 1 Private Boat Dock – up to 4 boats Staff Quarters – to sleep up to 4 with separate kitchen, bath Mechanical and owners lockers – by staff housing Uniquely designed island compound home specifically laid out to take advantage of the amazing sea and mountain views and the cool trade winds.
Main Living Area, Bar & Kitchen – Massive open air room with souring custom thatch roof and wood work. Large full walk around bar, eat in kitchen and private study. Living area is overlooking pool, sandy white beach with amazing views of the Maya Mountains. Pool is a large freshwater, concrete pool with tanning ledge and layout deck.
Master Bedroom & Bath – Huge private bedroom with large cover private balcony, his and her closets, make up area / desk. Bathroom is separate private room with thatch ceiling, Onyx floor and counter top, jetted tub, walk in shower as well as separate large outdoor shower, his and her sinks.
Bedroom 2 & 3 and associated Baths – large private bedrooms that share one common wall, each with private covered patio and ocean views. Each bedroom is large enough to accommodate 2 queen size beds to increase occupancy capability of island. Each bedroom has its own private bath that is a separate room with thatch roof, Onyx floors and counter top, walk in showers, his and her sinks etc.
Bedroom 4 & Bath – large private bedroom with private covered patio and ocean views complete with private bath that is a separate room with thatch roof, Onyx floors and counter top, walk in showers, his and her sinks etc.
Bedroom 5 & Bath – large private bedroom with private covered patio, upstairs loft that can be used for kids sleeping area and ocean views complete with private bath with large tub, outdoor shower, his and her sinks, etc.
Note: all bedrooms have their own high end inverter technology mini split AC systems that are the quietest and most efficient systems on the market as well as in room ceiling fans to ensure a comfortable nights rest. All bathrooms except in bedroom 5 are open air with a foot or so below thatch roof line open to allow for breeze with out sacrificing privacy and each bathroom comes with large ceiling fans in them as well.
* INTERESTED BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT SELLER/OWNER DIRECTLY:
BRIAN YEARWOOD – YEARWOOD PROPERTIES LTD. PLACENCIA, BELIZE.
EMAIL: INFO@BELIZEREALESTATE.NET CELL: (+501) 625-3122.
Rental Rates/Booking Link: https://vrbo.com/758309
Additional Features & Amenities:
- Large private dock
- White sand beach and swim area
- Covered thatch walkways connecting rooms to main area
- Trex decking material used on all walkways to rooms and around pool for no maintenance
- Gourmet kitchen with high end propane stainless steel appliances and fully outfitted with all the kitchen equipment
- including Green Egg and traditional gas grill and tools to make the perfect meal
- Concierge Service
- Private Chef
- Large custom fresh water pool with water feature
- Custom high end construction and finishes through entire home
- All natural stone flooring and showers, etc.
- Custom make doors, many of which are hand carved by local on staff Mayan carver
- All concrete construction in bedrooms
- Separate staff housing and kitchen for 4 full time onsite
- Energy efficient inverter a/c units through out home, high efficiency propane water heater, double glass low e windows
- LED lights through out interior and exterior of home
- Fully furnished with custom local made high end natural wood furnishings
- Lush tropical landscaping
- Staff and guest boats included with home
- Gas golf cart included with home
- Large on site utility room with high capacity washer and dryer
- On community Village water system with rain water collection as well, high end off grid solar system with back up
- generator and industrial storage batteries
- Sat. TV and 4G internet and cell service
- Large HD flat screen TV and entertainment center in main living and flat screen TV in each bedroom
- Kayaks, ping pong table, outside movie screen and projector
Rental Rates (US$):
Dates Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly *Event
High Season (1) 2016
(Jan 2 – Jul 29, 2016) 6 night min stay $ 1,550 $9,900
Changeover Day: Saturday
(Jul 30 – Sep 2, 2016) 4 night min stay $ 1,250 $7,950
Changeover Day: Saturday
(Sep 3 – Nov 18, 2016) 4 night min stay $ 1,000 $6,350
Changeover Day: Saturday
High Season (2) 2016
(Nov 19 – Dec 16, 2016) 4 night min stay $ 1,550 $9,900
(Dec 17 – Jan 7 2017) 4 night min stay $19,000
High Season (1) 2017
(Jan 8 – July 28, 2017) 4 night min stay $ 2,300 $14,500
High Season (1) 2018 4 night min stay $ 2,600 $15,600
(Jan 8 – July 28, 2018)
Refundable Damage Deposit: $700 US
Tax Rate: 9%
Cancellation policy: Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
For more information contact Co-Developer Brian Yearwood – 625-3122 or stop by Yearwood Properties Ltd. located directly across the street from Scotia Bank in Placencia.